Thursday 7 July 2011

Yesterday with on Sale.








I got new virus in my cell-phone, they are Error-603 and I can't be deleted because the pictures in memories card will deleted! Hell isnt it???

Hi guys this is a photo from my outfits that I bought yesterday. I would love to tell you all of them was on sale! everything is cheap as you see. I spent the day with something so fascinated but It has not much  thing, I didn't notice why I've loved to shopping and talking photo hahah that's fun I spent the time with talking the photo, Dogs, clothes something like that Although I am not good at it. I have just known I've passed my exams, It's about scholarship, I'm happy right now by the way that's not enough for me. Here is so late to wake up early! 

3 comments:

  1. ตะกร้าสีเขียวข้างหลังอาจจะเฟลไป 55

    ReplyDelete
  2. GREAT blog. has a future
    I follow

    ReplyDelete
  3. your header is beautiful
    follow me if you want and then I can follow you too

    ReplyDelete