Sunday 10 March 2013

.Evening.

Update: Hello there! its me, berth, here. :) just been figuring for while about my problem so far. i've been so sad about him so i should, just delete him out of my mind as soon as possible but anyways...
i've got a tons inspired from twitter and others web like weheartit to disregard him well here's some


and twitter 

ohlifefacts: Always welcome a new day with a smile on your lips, love in your heart and good thoughts in your mind.

and heaps re-tweet from ' Freddyamazin' sorry it's a bit blur i caped it from my twitter app in mac. i cant sign in twitter on web i don't know why. it caused like ive changed the password and it turns error everytime when login there :/

 Today was good mai dai pai nhai leoi, just bit popped in at my old friend. mai dai jer for like 3 years we all separated for our own line but today we are pidtern leaw leoi majer gun. was talking about her heart-borken and life so same me tell her bout my problem. she gave me an risk, bunt, shit recommend well i don't mind. :) feel good instead. last post i was post about kitty it's cute isnt it? i'm so obsessed in that. 


my dog, his name is Piggo. i stole it from one of candy band called pocky, you know? it's dung mak mak he just want to part of pictures. i meant to take a flower not you. this is me and friend, we are cool yeah? i mean, to get rid of that suck feeling . anyways i'm good haha. i'll see you bye.

Lots of love from iambird-flying 

No comments:

Post a Comment