Saturday 9 March 2013

10.3.2013



Update: Hello there, haven't been here since... can't remember, it was long time, i guess. so today pop in here to post pictures of me. update my life so far. i'm good, outside but inside my heart is totally hurt haha. this is just sad story about me well.. i'm not gonna tell you. anyways i'll try to post a picture more often, though, i'm not sure that i can. c: so excited about the exam results, wish me luck. if i can make it, i think it might make everything easier. like something i can put my arse on easy. i wish i pass it and if it turns bad. i will end up in private university which is.. actually it's good but for the visual of people... i just want to ban their judgment. school finished now, really good. theres nothing to worry about, i freaking love it. 
   

These pictures, is in petrol station, when my mother dropped by, to buy a coffee for her freshness. so i went out to walk and take a fresh breath before long driving. forget to tell, i was on my way back my hometown. chaingmai to chaingrai because i went to the fair-well party of my senior year. it was just a small party, just a bit brief chat because we all had an stuff to do then. it is 2 o'clock in the morning of my country and thing is, ive got to wake uo so early tomorrow. sh** that. i'll see you then bye. c:

No comments:

Post a Comment